top of page

Discussing Cooler Temperatures & Rain Chances In My Latest Forecast Update

Hello everybody! Doing things a little differently tonight instead of a video update I will giving my latest forecast update in the form of a blog post here. Evening video updates and weather briefings should hopefully return Tuesday if not Thursday of next week.

Tonight's forecast will be partly cloudy and lows in the upper 50s.

Looking at a relatively warm day for your Friday highs in the upper 70s with Mostly Sunny skies and light winds out of the Northeast at 4mph.

Looking ahead to the weekend we stay dry on Saturday and during the day on Sunday. By Sunday night rain chances will spark at 30 percent before rising to 50% on Monday and some rain lingering into Tuesday but the chance stays low at 20 percent. As the rain starts pushing through the area temperatures will start to cool as you notice by Tuesday highs will likely not make it out of the 60s. That comes as temperatures continue to cool into the low 60s for daytime highs on Wednesday and overnight lows dropping into the low 40s and upper 30s for some by Thursday night.

Overall I think fall will be showing its real signs by next week it looks like the days for warm weather are becoming numbered. Enjoy the warmth while it lasts!

-Kameron Douglas


bottom of page